The Factory of Fun offers an amazing bilingual Summer Camp, where children from 3 months to 10 years old
engage in immersing English and Spanish activities throughout the day.
We provide an in-house and travelers program with field trips everyday; these programs combine the most thought-provoking
and fun activities with the love and experience of professional teachers.
Children will enjoy an array of activities to stimulate both their minds and their senses.
They will experience STEAM "Interactive science labs, Technology, Engineering and Math", field trips, artists in action, fun water games, hands-on young chefs, team building games, special visitor music, and much more.
Your child can stay per day, week, or the whole summer.
SUMMER VPK PROGRAM:
If your child didn´t take advantage of the Fall VPK Program , he/she is eligible for Summer VPK Program.
- For children 5 years old by september 1st.
- 300 instructional hours, 5 days a week 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m (8 1/2 hours/day) FREE!
- 6 locations available: Brickell, Pembroke Pines, Tamarac, Weston & Handalle.
- All Summer long
- Bi-lingual Program English-Spanish
- Luch & Snack Included
- Educational materials and some field trips included.
- Extended hours available
- Lead instructor with bachelor´s in Early Chilhood Education.
- VESS International Curriculum
- Low ratios; classes can have a maximum of 11 students with one lead instructor or maximum of 20 students with a lead instructor and assistant.
- No registration fee to enroll in the Summer VPK Program
- Science, tecnhology, academic, fine arts, amazing visits, hands-on, minds-on, and much more...
We make sure your child has a fun and learning summer before kindergarten starts. This program combines the most thought-provoking and fun activities with the love and experience of professional teachers.
Limited spaces-register now!!!